Thursday, March 25, 2010

Finally.....

...i'm a blogger! Alhamdulillah...hope with this blog akan merancakkan lg my small bisnes!

Past few months are very challenging life for me and luckily through out that time God hv give me Syafi (means = penawarku). and HE really is!
Hmmm...biasala bl dh jd mommy ni kalau bole asyik nk cita psl anak je..hehe..
So, i want to share some of his photos here:



few hrs selepas dilahirkan


















and now he already 9months!















Cukup psl anak and skrg bisnes..bisnes..bisnes...;-D

I'm trying to do several bisnes and not only focusing on one product. Mainly, its all about 'things' that i made and also will do some trading process.

Pls enjoy your visiting and do contact me if interested to make an order. Do come back frequently because i'll try to do 'kaizen' on every products that i've made. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment