Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day



Dedicated to:

My beloved Husband, Mohd Fiqri Bin Yunos

Thank you for being a great dad to Syafi!

My Father, Umran Bin Raja Uda
Thank you for all the guidance for these 28yrs. Pls don't stop be a good motivator, I still need it so that i can always be a strong person. Love u so much!

My FIL, Yunos Bin Hamzah
Thank you for everything that you have done to us ! ;-D

I've made a special card to my hubby and hope he like it,


For my customers, yes! u also will get something.....
who ever place an order till end of this month, 30th June 2010 will get a special discount, 10% plus a mystery free gift!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY
to all cool dads out there!

2 comments:

  1. hi, raja. tqvm sudi amik tmpahn sy & d cute gift. x sgke leh dpt discount & free gift. suke sgt! he3. hope my hubby suke d choc. x sbr nk wt surprise kt dia. lain kl leh order lg :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, u r most welcome!
    tq gak sbb sudi order kat littlevilla...;-D

    ReplyDelete